The Virginia Tech Foundation's student internship program provides college students from a variety of disciplines the opportunity to apply classroom learning in a professional business environment. The foundation strongly believes that internships are an important tool for supporting its mission to Virginia Tech and periodically has opportunities in information technology, accounting, real estate sales and management, and legal research.
To qualify for an internship, the student must meet the following criteria:
- Must be enrolled in a two-year or four-year degree program at Virginia Tech or other university or college, or be enrolled in a graduate program.
- Must have a cumulative GPA of at least 2.5.
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Have strong initiative and the ability to work independently.
- Provide resume and cover letter to VTF HR with expected year of graduation.
- Provide a cover letter with the types of assignments expected.
If you are interested in obtaining an intern position at the foundation, please submit the following form.